Monday, July 18, 2011

How it all started!

Bridal & Baby began as a result of throwing a shower for one of my best friends and being completely unimpressed with what a party store that will remain nameless had to offer. After that I began the time consuming task of researching shower ideas and products online and I started to compile a list of the various sites I liked. I wished there was a shower expert that had already done the research for me and had everything I needed pulled together in one site and thats when I decided to BECOME the expert. So I've done all the work for you and after years of research and trend following, Bridal & Baby was created. Here you will find inspiring and entertaining shower ideas for the bride-to-be and mom-to-be from favors, floral arrangements, personalization, dessert tables, invitations, recipes and much much more. We will show you how to take showers from ordinary to extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment